1. Safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. Limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers and to administer our business.
3. Permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. Not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law or our regulators.
5. Always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. Email addresses and other personal information collected on DefiningElegance.com will NEVER be sold to any company, individuals or any other entity.
6. We use other services (companies and Individuals) to perform work on our behalf. Functions may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, data analyses, marketing services, search results and links. This may include paid listing and links, processing of credit card payments, and customer service. Those services may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. Those services may not use that information for other purposes.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Like the majority of the websites on the internet, we use Google Analytics on DefiningElegance.com
Google Analytics, a standard marketing program for websites, is designed to collect general data about our visitors (you). What general information does Google Analytics record?
Note: We are unable to provide technical assistance on opting out since we are not the operators on those websites.
We provide links on DefiningElegance.com to external home and garden websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection, privacy practices, or the content of such websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Credit card information is entered on a secure transaction server that uses encryption to protect information.
Our web site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from our newsletters. We do not share any information about our visitors or customers with any other company, individuals or entity, except if requested by law enforcement.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us at 1-800-798-1504 or 973-347-8392.